Cape Breton Island, in Nova Scotia, Canada is quickly establishing itself as a world class golf destination!
Here are 6 reasons why you should make plans for your Cape Breton golf adventure:
- Cabot Cliffs – With its rolling sand dunes along a breathtaking panoramic seascape, Cabot Cliffs has all the makings for a world class golf course! No wonder buzz phrases like “Pebble Beach on steroids”; “makes Cypress Point look small”; are ricocheting around the globe and making Cabot Cliffs the most anticipated course for 2015!
- Cabot Links – “On this continent, seaside-links golf of Cabot’s caliber is matched only by Bandon Dunes. Heading east, the next stop would be Ballybunion, in Ireland.” Thomas Dunne, Departures
- Highlands Links – “Located in the heart of one of North America’s most beautiful national parks (Cape Breton Highlands), this 18-hole journey showcases breathtaking mountain views and ocean vistas. Designed by Stanley Thompson, the Cape Breton Highlands Links is one of his finest works. The layout is a testament to the man’s brilliance, capturing the wonderful land forms and incredible scenery of the Atlantic Ocean coastline and the Cape Breton Highlands National Park.” (NovaScotia.com)
- Bell Bay – “One of Cape Breton Island’s premier golf courses, Bell Bay overlooks the Bras d’Or Lakes in beautiful Baddeck. This Thomas McBroom masterpiece has incredible views from virtually every hole. The course was sculpted into the natural features of the land to make each hole very distinctive.”
- The Lakes – “Cape Bretons premier golf destination overlooking the beautiful Bras d’Or Lakes in Ben Eoin, Nova Scotia. With rolling hills, crashing streams and dramatic elevation changes, the Lakes engages you in unique experiences that far transcends the ordinary.”
- Le Portage – Located on the world famous Cabot Trail with great views of the Cape Breton Highlands and the Northumberland Strait, prepare to be blown away by the sheer beauty of the layout, the land, and the hospitality!